27 May 2023
Full-Time VDC Project Manager – Al Lith
The Construction Manager’s responsibilities include overseeing the project schedule (both in terms of time and cost), evaluating resource requirements, coordinating with other departments such as field engineering and material logistics, maintaining status reports, and monitoring progress in relation to the established work plan.
Job Title : VDC Project Manager
Location : Al Lith, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 55.7 per hour.
Company : The LiRo Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sure outsourced construction contractors adhere to safety, quality, timelines and budgets as well as efficiency and control in order to acquire the best possible results.
- Making certain that all relevant subcontractors for the project are identified and vetted, including all site and building trades, is a top priority.
- Analyzing leasing agreements and regulations in connection to the carrier’s responsibilities, ensuring that the carrier complies with requirements while controlling project costs
- Responsibilities include reviewing and approving consultant invoices, contractor pay applications, and change orders, as well as collaborating with the Control Manager to guarantee proper posting in the reporting program.
- is responsible for maintaining communication and acting as a liaison between the carrier and the several government entities engaged in freight transportation, including the City’s approval and inspection processes.
- To guarantee that the carrier’s interests are reflected in the examination of proposal requests for modification and other contract material, such as extra instructions or requests for information,
- Appointing a project manager to oversee the budgetary management of the project’s many cost components is a good idea.
- in charge of working with and providing feedback to utility companies that are providing services and infrastructure for the project, as well as regulating the project’s timeline and costs The project manager is in control of everything.
- A successful subdivision development requires excellent communication with the Sales Counselor on all build-to-suit contracting, spec homes, model upkeep, subdivision maintenance, signage, and any other issues that may occur.
- managing tenant work, attending meetings and resolving concerns, and coordinating the project’s punch list and closing processes.
- Pre-design and pre-construction experience, as well as understanding of building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methodologies, team development, and client relationship building, are essential.
- Experience managing project timelines and budgets, recognizing deviations from the business strategy, and collaborating closely with the general contractor and project consultants to accomplish.
- Project management experience in mechanical, electrical, civil, and structural construction in a big industrial context.
- Construction contract paperwork and the capacity to analyze and organize consultant drawings and specifications are also prerequisites for this position’s success as well.
- To make certain that the work delivered satisfies the requirements of the contract, quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) procedures must be implemented. Controls the site’s quality assurance program (SQCM)