27 May 2023
Part-Time Vice President, Treasurer – Najran
A Treasurer is needed to control the company’s worldwide banking, investing, and borrowing programs, as well as risk management methods. The ideal applicant will be part of a wider Finance team that manages the company’s cash flow to ensure that there are sufficient money to carry out everyday operations, satisfy financial commitments, and support business development. In addition, this individual will be in charge of the company’s worldwide risk, credit, collection, and insurance operations.
Job Title : Vice President, Treasurer
Location : Najran, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 13.54 per hour.
Company : Ingevity
Job Type : Part-Time
- Statistical abilities, such as regression analysis and correlation/causal calculations, are required for the Applicant to possess.
- Any current electronic banking domain accounts should be closed. To the newly formed domain, add more users and roles.
- When it’s legal and tax-efficient, create a cross-currency notional pooling structure to pool global cash. Sweeps from local accounts will be possible automatically, with same-day access to global funds.
- The capacity to work effectively and cooperatively with all levels of employees, management, and other agencies is necessary to improve performance, innovation, problem resolution, and outcomes.
- Define and produce cost, quality, and speed indicators related to the processes in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Prepare monthly and annual cash flow forecasts, as well as short and long-term cash management plans.
- As required by some organizations, choose a cash management bank. Accounts can be opened, as well as a platform for electronic banking. Users may be created, and roles and authority levels can be assigned to them.
- As needed, further major projects pertaining to service quality, productivity, process simplification, digitization, and harmonization will be introduced and led.
- Assesses, advises on, and executes funding sources, investment opportunities, and financial instruments in order to meet the organization’s financial and treasury goals.
- Establishes and maintains strong, long-term relationships with banking partners, as well as assures efficient and cost-effective banking operations.
- A bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics, accounting, or a related quantitative field is required.
- Oversee the software and functioning of the financial industry.
- Ability to prioritize projects and collaborate with a variety of supervisors.
- Detail-oriented, self-driven, and well-organized.
- Domestically and globally, superior treasury knowledge.