Full-Time Video producer – Al Jouf
We are searching for a video producer to join its video team so that we can create YouTube films about markets and finance that are incredibly interesting and shareable. The variety of videos will include on-location features, explainers, and interviews. To produce engaging films from conception to completion, you need be an expert in idea generation, scripting videos, editing, and graphics. You should be able to direct and record subjects using remote setups in addition to working with and nurturing on-air talent. Producing, editing, and occasionally shooting educational and timely hosted markets and finance-focused videos fall within the purview of the video producer. The best candidates for this position will have expertise managing studio and on-location shoots, producing and editing videos in the native YouTube style, generating graphics, and discovering and nurturing talent.
Job Title : Video producer
Location : Al Jouf, Al Jouf, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.55 per hour.
Company : PMC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep abreast of market trends as well as the newest software and video hardware.
- Make sure the film enhances the university’s image and conveys the right message for our brand.
- As needed, operate cameras, teleprompters, microphones, and other video equipment.
- Upload videos to Vimeo, YouTube, and other video sharing websites. Monitor viewing patterns and data to improve effectiveness and reach.
- Make a final product that has excellent video and audio quality.
- assist in the development of our social media promotion strategy and regularly contribute videos and other content to our accounts on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Take on the role of director during production and be in charge of the camera, lighting, talent, and audio.
- Check for violations of copyright in both the visual and aural components. Get the required permissions by coordinating with outside parties.
- Create, organize, shoot, and edit audio and video content, delivering the final output on the deadline specified.
- Applicants who have prior experience with photography may be required to draw on that knowledge on occasion.
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated experience with audio and lighting equipment, as well as expert knowledge and demonstrated experience with video editing software (we now use Adobe Premier and Final Cut Pro).
- Evidence of having produced a range of high-quality projects, or at least a bachelor’s degree in video production.
- Using Adobe Premiere for professional editing and After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator for producing graphics of the highest caliber.
- familiarity with a variety of camera controls, including but not limited to the Sony FS7 and A7S, and with remote filming through Skype, Zoom, etc.
- Experience with media capture/import, raw media organization, video/audio editing, media management, and project archive storage is highly desirable.