19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Video Producer / Editor – Al Namas
Traveling to different locations for work is a regular part of being a video editor. Even though you’ll be given scripts to follow, you’re also highly urged to offer input into the creation of the content.
Job Title : Video Producer / Editor
Location : Al Namas, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.13 per hour.
Company : Yext
Job Type : Full-Time
- Projects may include support for virtual and streaming, and corporate communications.
- The projects cover a wide range of media, from advertising airing on digital channels to consumer testimonials captured on video to in-depth profiles of companies and their employees shot in a documentary style.
- Graphic design, photography, videography, and field production are all areas that may use occasional assistance.
- Making and editing videos and other content for sharing on social media.
- The Editor will also help with the post-production of daily recordings of 1-hour presentations and media management chores such tape logging/capturing, data backup, video compression, duplicating, and associated responsibilities.
- Grade and edit video using waveform monitors, RGB parades, and vectorscopes.
- Edit multimedia content such as video, images, audio, interactives, and more to ensure it is of excellent quality and delivered swiftly.
- As part of your contribution to the overall marketing strategy, you should create a plan for video content.
- Co-operates with the design and development groups to provide interactive content; provides input to guarantee that requirements are met when assets are being made.
- We collaborate with Product Management and the Marketing Division to edit a variety of content in order to produce high-quality digital media that educates our audience.
- Adobe Creative Cloud editing software proficiency, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and Photoshop.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, mass-media, video-production, or related field.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and writing communication, and problem-solving abilities; highly driven.
- ability to use Adobe software, including but not limited to Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier, InDesign, and/or Avid.
- An art or design degree is preferred but not required for this position.