19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Videographer – Al Bukayriyah
We are looking for a videographer. The production and curation of video will be coordinated by this job. The chosen candidate will have in-depth knowledge of making educational movies.
Job Title : Videographer
Location : Al Bukayriyah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 40.78 per hour.
Company : Spartan Race Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provides guidance to appropriate staff on technical requirements for each event and the proper operation of all necessary technical components.
- Aids in the development, implementation, analysis, and adjustment of the video’s aesthetic palette.
- Uses knowledge of videography, production, and post-production to organize, direct, and record video shoots.
- Prepares for the video shoots by figuring out in advance what equipment will be needed for things like lighting, sound, backdrops, and any other unique requirements.
- Makes purchasing recommendations for video equipment to the Technical Director and Deputy Director of Operations.
- Coordinates the scheduling and arrival of media with the Director of Multimedia and the Media Coordinator.
- Purchases, rents, and/or borrows equipment as necessary while staying within certain financial constraints as directed by the Technical Director.
- assists the Technical Services group in creating and editing videos.
- Assists other employees of Technical Services with non-video related tasks as needed.
- Coordinates pre-shoot planning and documentation with team members and location staff.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a dynamic, multi-departmental team setting.
- a bachelor’s degree and at least five years of relevant job experience in the digital and multi-media industries; or an advanced degree and an equivalent amount of relevant work experience in the digital and multi-media industries, including videography and video editing.
- The capacity to collaborate successfully with a big and varied cast of on-screen performers, team members, partners, and stakeholders.
- Ability to train and/or work effectively with part-time video production team members and partners from other internal and external groups.
- skill in exercising confidentiality when dealing with sensitive material.