19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Videographer – Baish
You will be making local trips as a video editor to film ads. Scripts are typically provided; however, you are urged to contribute to the creation of the material.
Job Title : Videographer
Location : Baish, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 24.23 per hour.
Company : NBC Universal
Job Type : Full-Time
- On occasion, assistance with graphic design, photography, videography, and on-location production may be needed.
- Revise chosen content in collaboration with Product Management and the Marketing team to create engaging and informative digital media.
- Contributes to the production of interactive content with the dev and ux teams; provides input to guarantee that requirements are met while assets are being made.
- Effortlessly combine video, graphics, audio, interactives, and other media into finished products that are both high in quality and in value.
- Documentary-style profiles, video testimonials from satisfied customers, brand-identification animations, promotional movies for digital channels, and more are all in the scope of work.
- The Editor’s responsibilities also include assisting in the post-production of daily recordings of one-hour presentations and other media management tasks such tape logging/capturing, data backup, video compression, duplicating, and other related duties.
- Contribute to the creation of the marketing strategy as a whole, with a focus on video content strategy.
- Vectorscopes, RGB parades, and waveform monitors can be used to adjust the color of video and grade it.
- Services may be provided for internal company communications, virtual environments, including live video streaming.
- Content development and editing for online sharing platforms.
- Editing prowess with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and Photoshop, and other programs from the Adobe Creative Cloud.
- a bachelor’s degree in mass media, communication, video production, or a related discipline
- High levels of motivation and exceptional oral, written, presenting, and problem-solving skills.
- A background in visual arts such as graphic design, illustration, or communication is helpful but not needed.
- The ability to use Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Adobe InDesign, and/or Avid.