27 May 2023
Full-Time Videographer / Editor – Al Aridhah
To help our goods succeed as a whole, we’re seeking a videographer to create top-notch technical product videos. You will be a part of a talented group that collaborates with product managers, quality engineers, developers, and usability specialists to make our products simpler to use.
Job Title : Videographer / Editor
Location : Al Aridhah, Jazan, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 41.53 per hour.
Company : Atlas Bar
Job Type : Full-Time
- Plans, manages, and documents video shoots using skills in videography, production, and post-production.
- Provides training on the event’s technical requirements, including the use and operation of any relevant equipment.
- Assists other Technical Services team members with non-video-related tasks as needed.
- Works with the Director of Multimedia and the Media Coordinator to plan how and when media will be brought in.
- Determines the necessary technical supports, such as lighting, sound, backdrops, and special needs, necessary for the video productions in advance of production dates.
- Makes appropriate purchases, leases, or borrows equipment within the budgetary guidelines set by the Technical Director.
- Coordinates video production and editing efforts with the Technical Services group.
- works together with the crew and location employees to plan and record the pre-production process.
- Advises the Technical Director and the Deputy Director of Operations on the purchase of major video equipment.
- Contributes to the creation, application, evaluation, and updating of the video style palette.
- a minimum of 5 years of experience working in digital and multi-media, as well as a bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in those fields, including videography and video editing.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a dynamic, multi-departmental team setting.
- Ability to effectively teach and/or collaborate with partners from various internal and external groups as part of a video production team.
- Ability to work well with a diverse range of on-screen talent, team members, partners, and stakeholders.
- prior knowledge of using discretionary judgment when managing sensitive information.