19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Videographer, Per Diem – Khafji
To help our goods succeed as a whole, we’re seeking a videographer to create top-notch technical product videos. You will be a part of a talented group that collaborates with product managers, quality engineers, developers, and usability specialists to make our products simpler to use.
Job Title : Videographer, Per Diem
Location : Khafji, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 42.19 per hour.
Company : Uncommon Space
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responsible for making appropriate purchases, leases, and/or borrowings of equipment within agreed-upon budget parameters after consulting with the Technical Director.
- gives the technical director and deputy director of operations recommendations on major purchases of video equipment.
- Puts skills in videography, production, and editing to use planning, directing, and editing video shoots.
- Helps get the crew and location ready for filming by coordinating pre-production tasks.
- Determines the technical requirements for video productions, such as lighting, sound, backdrops, and unique demands, in advance of production dates.
- Provides backup support for the rest of the Technical Services team with duties that aren’t video-related.
- Contributes to the creation, execution, evaluation, and amendment of the video style palette.
- Provides guidance to the relevant personnel on the technical requirements and proper operation of the technical equipment for each event.
- Makes sure the Media Coordinator and the Director of Multimedia are on the same page with regards to when and how often media is being ingested and how the various channels will be covered
- works along with the Technical Services group to edit and produce videos.
- Discretionary handling of sensitive data is not new to you.
- Ability to work well with a diverse range of on-screen talent, team members, partners, and stakeholders.
- at least 5 years of professional experience in digital and multi-media, along with a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent mix of education and experience, to include videography and video editing.
- Possess the skills necessary to instruct and/or work effectively with partners from a wide range of internal and external groups as members of a video production team.
- Possessing the skills necessary to function successfully in a fast-paced, interdepartmental team setting.