18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Virtual Concierge – Khamis Mushait
Our Concierge is the face of the community, and it is up to them to provide our residents with the best possible service. To be successful, you’ll need to be able to handle a wide range of tasks simultaneously while maintaining a high level of focus, flexibility, and creativity. All parties are made to feel welcome and valued by a Concierge, who offers a good spirit to every interaction.
Job Title : Virtual Concierge
Location : Khamis Mushait, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 19.13 per hour.
Company : Viva Eve
Job Type : Full-Time
- Accommodate and respond to any questions or concerns that residents may have.
- On a regular basis, inspect and coordinate with the service team or other Associates to ensure that all community facilities and common spaces are well-kept in order to preserve the community’s curb appeal.
- Regular maintenance requests may be met by establishing contact between residents and service staff. If you are in a life-threatening situation, you should seek help as quickly as possible.
- Many services and forthcoming events might be found out-of-date if businesses do not keep up with the changes in the business environment Data suppliers are kept up-to-date and informed by this individual. A calendar of events for the community’s eating, theatergoing, and other recreational pursuits is created for the residents.
- Everyone who visits the site, including suppliers, customers, and job seekers, should be greeted warmly. Discover what kind of company it is and notify the appropriate individuals about your visit(s).
- The manager organizes and executes the social and recreational programming for residents, such as movie evenings, games, and other activities.
- Ensure that each and every one of your visitors, residents, and fellow Associates has an unforgettable first impression by establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships with you and your coworkers.
- To safeguard the safety of persons and property, the department investigates any suspicious conduct and monitors surveillance cameras, door alarms, life safety systems, and building alarms.
- Faxes, mail, messages, and parcels are processed and residents are notified of their arrival. Make it easier for visitors to send faxes and goods via the mail.
- Stops workplace accidents, maintains equipment, and follows safe work procedures.
- Compliance with set norms and standards in carrying out the above-mentioned duties.
- Applicants must have one year of relevant experience in hospitality, administration, or marketing before being considered for this position.
- Collaboration may be enjoyable when you like working with others and can follow directions when they are given
- When applying for this position, you must be able to interact with customers and be able to utilize Microsoft Office.
- A good grasp of resort activities and operations is required.