Full-Time VP, Account Director – Healthcare Advertising – Huraymila
We’re on the lookout for a creative, ambitious person to lead our account team in marketing. The Account Director will work in tandem with the Marketing Services team and have experience in strategic leadership roles, creating marketing strategy plans, launching campaigns, and maintaining accounts. Promote agency growth by actively identifying and presenting business growth opportunities and optimizations to agency leads and clients. Manage and carry out plans, releasing campaigns on schedule and under budget while making any necessary revisions. Verify the effective use of data tracking and the use of quantitative data to the development of programs and the attainment of affiliate enrollment targets. Take on extra tasks as needed; lead team members; evaluate performance; help prioritize tasks; counsel on professional growth.
Job Title : VP, Account Director – Healthcare Advertising
Location : Huraymila, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 50.96 per hour.
Company : IPG Health
Job Type : Full-Time
- Utilize marketing and sales collateral, including graphic presentations, research reports, and sales support data, to effectively convey the company’s message to customers.
- Manage all aspects of the sales communication and negotiation process and keep senior management abreast of status by providing accurate and timely business estimates, forecasts, and administrative paperwork.
- To drive revenue development and strategy across a portfolio of accounts, create yearly and quarterly business plans.
- Proven sales professional with extensive experience in prospecting and closing deals in the middle market.
- Establish and maintain contact with key opinion leaders in advertising at both the agency and client levels.
- Inform important internal stakeholders (e.g., split partners, finance, marketing, etc.) about the status of accounts, proposals, staff changes, etc.
- Find leads inside the agreed-upon verticals, start conversations, and push to a successful closure.
- Assist the Marketing Services group in coming up with and implementing innovative strategies for their clientele’s sales needs.
- Create solution possibilities that paint a picture of what is feasible for the client.
- Income growth through the sale of bundled video, social, print, internet, mobile, tablet, and event-based programming is your responsibility.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the potential to interact successfully with individuals and groups.
- Possessing strong organizational and project management skills, including the ability to multitask, set priorities, manage time efficiently, and pay close enough attention to detail to guarantee accurate work.
- An emphasis on getting things done and taking responsibility for one’s actions is essential.
- a history of providing quality work on time and following up on any issues that arise.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of outside, platform-integrated sales experience is required.