Full-Time VP of Finance – Tereeb
The Director of Finance is in charge of the company’s long-term financial planning and the establishment of all related financial and administrative objectives, policies, programs, and practices. Maintains the security of money and other valuable documents by controlling their circulation within the company. Financial systems, internal controls, and reporting are all your responsibility. Controls the accounting department’s day-to-day activities, such as the accounts payable, general ledger, and financial reporting. Takes charge of HR by developing, enforcing, and assessing strategies for managing staff and human resources. The salary range and benefits package are negotiable and will be based on the candidate’s level of experience. Responsible for all tasks in the areas of human resources, accounting, and administration, and reporting progress directly to the President. Makes financial reports available to the President upon request. Oversees the activities of the accounting department’s employees.
Job Title : VP of Finance
Location : Tereeb, Aseer, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 43.29 per hour.
Company : Nyu Langone
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establishes, coordinates, and administers, as an integral part of management, an adequate plan for the control of operations, which includes profit planning, programs for capital investing and financing, sales forecasts, expense budgets, and cost standards, as well as the controls and procedures necessary to implement the plan.
- Establishes and administers tax policies and procedures. Assists with the provision of data to the company’s and principals outside tax advisors on a quarterly or more frequent basis as needed to project taxable income for the companies and to identify tax planning strategies. Coordinates the preparation of year-end income tax returns for the companies with outside tax advisors.
- Provides analysis of operational results in light of established goals and targets, and communicates findings to upper management.
- protection of the business’s resources via internal controls, audits, and insurance.
- must provide final permission to any and all contracts for the purchase of goods or services, as well as any other activities that involve the expenditure of money.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of accounting policies, as well as the coordination of related systems and procedures, and the generation of necessary operating statistics and special reports, such as quarterly and annual financial statements. Responsible for keeping track of the company’s finances and recording all of its transactions and assets.
- To control the company’s financial flow. The individual in charge of this area of responsibility is given the last say on matters like as credit and collections policies, purchasing guidelines, and billing and payment terms.
- helps other managers and departments out by giving them the data they need to do their jobs
- It allows for the management and revision of all business orders to guarantee adherence to predetermined policies and procedures. It also facilitates the management of information and the retrieval of records generated by these requests.
- Budget proposals are coordinated, evaluated, and approved by the President, and any proposed changes or substantial alterations are discussed with him beforehand.
- Effective in analyzing situations, communicating ideas verbally and in writing, and managing multiple tasks at once.
- Excel, Word, and financial accounting systems are all strong PC skills.
- Education and experience managing and recording financial transactions in the areas of accounts receivable, accounts payable, keeping a general ledger, credit, collections, and inventory.
- familiarity with accounting practices such as budgeting, costing, and payroll processing, as well as setting up and analyzing financial results.
- eight or more years of accounting and financial management expertise.