This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
18 Feb 2023
Full-Time VP – Product Manager, Wholesale Credit Transformation – Sharorah
The Credit Manager reports to and works directly with the Director of Credit and the Director of Risk to handle credit risk monitoring, new customer investigations, and collection operations across multiple industries. In the near future, this function will be largely focused on the use of reporting and systems to promote efficiencies throughout the credit and collections process.
Job Title : VP – Product Manager, Wholesale Credit Transformation
Location : Sharorah, Najran, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 29.85 per hour.
Company : Atlas Search
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create analytics and reporting for senior management to track trends in risk, collection activity, and reporting. Reporting on the accounts with the highest risk should provide suggestions for resolution.
- Keep your accounts receivable at a healthy level that makes sense given your company’s and the economy’s current conditions.
- To identify accounts that need further engagement, various receivable aging reports should be regularly reviewed.
- It is responsible for creating, leading, and administering all credit and collection policies and initiatives. The division oversees the onboarding process, as well as credit monitoring and collections.
- Manage the process of filing liens and releases of liens, seeking legal advice as needed.
- You should network with other businesses and organizations, such as legal firms, debt collectors, credit reporting agencies, and other credit associations.
- Create lasting bonds with your clientele in order to reap the most benefits from them, and keep in regular touch with them and your team via email and phone.
- In order to enhance procedures and cut costs, the credit department should always look for new ways to automate, streamline, or remove operations. This is done by adopting a manage by exception philosophy.
- Manage the Credit Team’s Efforts to Collect Payments. Find out what happened, write up a report, and close the books. Get on top of mounting collection issues. Assisting with collections when needed and acting as a point of contact between the customer and sales staff.
- When dealing with a collection or deduction scenario that seems too difficult to handle, it’s best to get in touch with management and the relevant staff.
- Strong problem solving and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Customer service prowess, interpersonal prowess, negotiating prowess, communication prowess, and management prowess at all organizational levels and with remote workers are all must-haves.
- 3+ years in increasingly demanding financial and credit leadership positions, preferably in the manufacturing, construction, or petroleum industries
- dependability, honesty, a sense of urgency, and a can-do, outcome-focused attitude in great quantities.
- Ability to comprehend commercial, trade, and general interest periodicals, as well as news articles, financial reports, and legal papers.