27 May 2023
Full-Time Warehouse Assembler – Al Makhwah
Assembler operates in a manufacturing environment, assembling goods according to prescribed procedures and regular routines. Assemble goods under the supervision of an Assembly Supervisor, Team Leader, Senior Assembler, or Engineer to verify that manufacturing specifications are met.
Job Title : Warehouse Assembler
Location : Al Makhwah, Al Bahah, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 17.14 per hour.
Company : Parabit Systems, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establishes and runs all kinds of equipment necessary to create and assemble entire flying, developmental, and prototype microelectronic circuit assemblies under engineering guidance.
- Uses specific resins, thermal compression die bonding, ultrasonic and parallel gap microwelding, and microsoldering processes to fabricate and assemble microminiature circuit components.
- Part of the task is assembling and altering prototype electronic subsystems, subunits, assemblies, components, wire harnesses, and cables.
- This work involves routing and connecting components, cables, and wires in accordance with industry standards.
- Insert screws using pneumatic equipment and follow trainer/worker instructions for assembling the parts.
- To fabricate, form, or shape manufactured parts, tools, or parts assemblies from raw materials, follows established procedures for operating various convention machines and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) manufacturing equipment for tasks such as cutting, punching, forming, drilling, tapping, turning, milling, and stamping.
- Research electronics such as radar synchronizers or computers, as well as roll servo units, may be assembled in a variety of ways using pre-drilled chassis and printed circuit boards.
- There are a lot of requirements for this position, and one of them is that you must be capable of deciphering the schematics and drawings used to create a new product.
- With the use of hand and power tools (as well as jigs/fixtures and other auxiliary equipment like a lathe and mill), one may build subassemblies or even full units with these tools.
- Color coding, label coding, and other means of identifying electrical components according to correct value or size are some of the methods used to do this. Identifies component terminal connections as needed.
- To accomplish the project, a variety of tools may be employed, including verbal and written instructions (in English), material lists, and diagrams depicting the building process’ flow.
- A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma, or an equivalent combination of applicable education and work experience, that enables effective fulfilment of job expectations
- accomplished at solving difficulties by using proven procedures to do easy tasks
- Various hand and pneumatic hand tools, a voltage test fixture, a rivet machine, a drill press, a heat staking machine, heat guns and a wire remover must all be available.
- Training for new hires typically lasts three days (if performance level not met during the training, contractor will be released)