26 May 2023
Part-Time Warehouse – Inventory specialist 1st shift – Unayzah
We’re now assisting them in their quest for a dynamic Inventory Specialist! This person should have prior warehouse expertise with shipping, receiving, and inventory management.
Job Title : Warehouse – Inventory specialist 1st shift
Location : Unayzah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 16.7 per hour.
Company : USA Millwork
Job Type : Part-Time
- Aids in the planning and execution of physical inventory.
- Before receiving, unpacking, and storing tocks tools, equipment, and parts, verifies inventory, monitors order points, puts and expedites orders, and receives, organize, and stores them.
- Visually inspects and measures tools and equipment for faults and wear, and communicates any damage or wear to the supervisor.
- To name and identify tools and equipment, use an identification tag, stamp, or an electric marking instrument.
- Carry out material stock checks over the phone, documenting and providing any information that is required.
- Manipulates par levels, reorders points/min/max, and reduces holding costs to identify cost-cutting opportunities.
- It is necessary to have prior experience working in a fast-paced, professional, customer service-oriented team context.
- Compiles data on material, equipment, products, or supplies received or delivered to calculate inventory balance, price, and cost.
- To handle issues with material stock inventory levels, interact with shipping or inventory coordinators, department supervisors, and internal and external clients.
- Maintains pertinent files and documentation; prepares standard reports for approval by management.
- Ability to communicate effectively, interpersonal skills, organizational capacity, knowledge of good body mechanics, safety measures, and infection control, ability to follow directions, and knowledge of section specific test information and tools may all be required.
- It is strongly desired that you have two years of related work experience in a Material Management role (e.g., inventory, distribution, etc.).
- Computer abilities and familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook are required.
- Understanding and troubleshooting manufacturing equipment (fillers, rinsers, cappers, case packers, case formers, coolers, and pasteurizers).
- Safety standards, procedure manuals, and operating and maintenance instructions must all be read, written, and understood in English.