19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Web and Database Administrator – Unayzah
You are a forward-thinking Database Administrator who can quickly fix difficult technological issues under pressure. You understand database fundamentals and can develop scalable solutions. Your intellectual curiosity drives you to stay up to date on the newest database technologies. You are an outstanding communicator who enjoys working cooperatively with others.
Job Title : Web and Database Administrator
Location : Unayzah, Al Qassim, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 64.11 per hour.
Company : Siri InfoSolutions Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provides database management services, both technically and operationally. Security, availability and integrity of big data warehouse databases are ensured by installing, maintaining, developing, implementing, and maintaining policies and procedures.
- Database performance, capacity, replication, and other distributed data challenges are handled. Responsible for implementing data models, database architecture, data access, and table maintenance code.
- Using Microsoft SQL Server, establish and conduct administrator duties such as database administration, user management, and storage management. System configuration specifications, training manuals, and other internal system documentation should be created and managed.
- Monitoring and maintaining rules and procedures to ensure database integrity and security. Optimizing database access as well as re-allocating/re-allocating resources for maximum efficiency.
- Assist with data conversion and update needs. In order to explain requirements and move projects forward, communicate with project managers, business analysts, and developers.
- Offers an analysis as well as definitions of the many technical standards that are associated with database resources. Functions of analysis and design are provided for both newly designed systems and those that already exist.
- User-friendly queries and tools were developed to help with the management of large databases. Resolves issues with the database by installing and updating it. solve problems by analyzing systems and coming up with creative solutions
- Performs an in-depth analysis and definition of the features that must be included in a database management system (DBMS) in order for it to be suitable for the present and future requirements of the organization, Performs an analysis of the organizational structure of the firm as well as the definition of the logical database structure for both ongoing application development and application development in the future.
- Provides assistance to businesses in the development of large, distributed databases using Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL). His expertise includes executive architecture, data architecture, and app architecture.
- Optimize distributed databases in terms of throughput, capacity, replication, and backup and recovery by using physical database design and implementation techniques.
- Capability of working cooperatively within a team setting, with a primary emphasis on providing excellent service to customers and taking responsibility for finding appropriate solutions; Capability of meeting deadlines and juggling a number of competing, constantly shifting demands
- Data dictionary and database system implementation success. All applicants must be acquainted with the technologies used by credit unions as well as have previous expertise in designing comparable apps.
- Training in the structure and design of files, techniques for finding information, methods and controls for accessing files, and the creation and documentation of standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related subject and two to five years of experience designing and operating Microsoft SQL Database Solutions are needed, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.