Full-Time WorkPlace Banker – Al Khobar
The Banker is in charge of providing a positive and memorable experience for clients. You can quickly identify suitable solutions for clients and manage their accounts while providing value-added services. This position requires a dedication to long-term client relationships as well as the identification of new business opportunities. Processing and verifying transactions, as well as account maintenance, will be part of your job description as a banker. Ensure that customers’ requests and questions are promptly handled, as well as cross-sell bank goods and services, are just a few of the tasks.
Job Title : WorkPlace Banker
Location : Al Khobar, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Salary : $ 21.39 per hour.
Company : FIRST FIDELITY BANK
Job Type : Full-Time
- With the use of appropriate inquiries and attentive listening, you may obtain a deeper knowledge of your customer’s needs and desires.
- Advice on how to improve a client’s financial status and help them find the proper individuals.
- Accompanied by an orderly workstation, a professional look, and a polished demeanor.
- Responsible for ensuring the security of the bank’s assets, including properly identifying clients, protecting the confidentiality of customer information, balancing accounts at the conclusion of each workday, and preparing appropriate reports summarizing daily operations
- Carrying out a wide range of activities as required in the branch or department, including but not limited to: bank deposits and cash recovery, opening and shutting the office and vault, report preparation, and any other job functions that are necessary to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
- Have a thorough understanding of branch operations to ensure that all rules and procedures are followed.
- It is possible for customers to bring you any and all traditional banking transactions, whether they come to you in person, via a drive-up or a night depository window at your location, over the mail, or through the internet.
- Examine the endorsement, obtain proper identification, and confirm that the check is valid.
- As needed, buy and sell money from the vault to keep teller drawer cash limitations under control.
- You may assist the Bank’s overall sales efforts by selling consumer banking goods and services directly.
- Applicants must possess a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- 12 to 18 months of customer service and sales experience is required, with prior banking experience preferred.
- Teller machines, calculators, keyboards, encoders, image capture/scanners, Oscar (ATM cards), SEI Trust System, Streamline, and Vertex equipment and applications will be taught to the banker.
- In this position, the most important parts of the job are customer interactions, accuracy, speed, precision and flexibility, as well as a pleasant, professional attitude and capacity to do many jobs.
- Have a good awareness of the responsibilities that are directly related to retail departments (deposit operations, client care, records management, etc.)